1. they came into my world
in awkward, blaring briefs.
awkward bodies carrying
a familiar grief.
unwilling to look into the eye
like monkeys but human.
to make music
then why unending?
3. were the birds singing outside of view
and the river flowing,
foams whispering to each other
like restless little schoolgirls?
did they just chirp along?
4. you can hear the knocking of knuckles on a wooden log
if you listen carefully
5. the voices merge and blaze like hot gasoline
jolts of magic
5.5 they look away.
6. like pajama players
music always makes itself available though
7. every song so sweetly delivered
and even if you didn't ask for it
being loved by many
and becoming big -
we will corrupt you
or you can also
and make sweet inconsequential music
that explodes in my heart
i will promise to hate you.
8. which one is my favourite?
i can't make head or tail.
my taste is diffused. like your gaze.
9. children play in the park. noise bombs
making some music of their own.
10. like they've answered the question i'd been directing at the universe all this while?
11. solid like bricks falling on my head
real too. more real than real.
like a flower